Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

How can I stop living in the past?

Last year was the best year of my life. I went to Europe with my best friends in the summer, and school was amazing too. I knew a lot of the seniors that year since I was in 4th grade, and I even had a crush on one of them. Now that the next school year has started, I can t stop thinking about how much better last year was with the seniors there and wishing that I could live through it again. It s not like I can stop doing things that remind me of them; if I did that, I would have to stop doing the things I love to do. If you have any advice, I would really appreciate it.

• Foofa

Life is supposed to be about forward progression. With each year that passes more and more of your older friends will be off to start the next chapter of their lives. Try to be happy for them instead of sad for yourself. The time will soon come when you're the one leaving for bigger and better things.

• Henry

Most people don't use the stuff that school teaches.