Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 10 months ago

Why are California eBay sellers always so flaky?

I live in California. Sometimes I buy from a California eBay seller with the expectation that I'll probably get my stuff a little sooner, than say... ordering from Florida or some other far away state.

Not only does it usually take much longer, the sellers themselves seem much flakier, unreliable, more rude, and I've also gotten more fake/counterfeit crap from California than anywhere else...

Why does California have the largest amount of flaky eBay sellers?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Ive never had a problem with any CA seller. Its you.  Ive been on there over 20 years. Probably before you were born.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

I'm Californian and I do some ebay selling, Im not a flaky seller, people get their items from me within a week of purchase. Only Books/dvd/video game bundles take a week or longer because it's cheaper to ship those media mail. I don't like selling to blacks in the state of Ohio they want free stuff and love opening disputes. Most ebay buyers I get are from California, Texas, Pennsylvania,Michigan,Oregon,Arizona, Florida

• 10 months ago

When you purchase on Ebay, it will list how long it will take to ship. If it's been that long and has nor shipped, feel free to cancel your order.

As a fellow Californian, I have not had the same experience as you.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

So far, I have not had any issues with anyone from there. There was a seller last week, maybe from NJ, who would not answer my question. Did not buy from them. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.