Is honey ok for a little wattle bird to have? Also is there anything els i can give the little wattle before we take it to the vet?

Yesterday my sister was on her way to a friends and found what we researched to be a little wattle bird sitting in the middle of the road. She brought it to our house and we put him near the fire in a shoe box with an old shirt and ripped up newspapers. My grandfather (an old vet) told me to give it honey and water... show more Yesterday my sister was on her way to a friends and found what we researched to be a little wattle bird sitting in the middle of the road. She brought it to our house and we put him near the fire in a shoe box with an old shirt and ripped up newspapers. My grandfather (an old vet) told me to give it honey and water but after i gave the bird some i found that apparently honey can cause problems in its stomach.
1 answer 1