How to automatically switch between controller to mouse and keyboard?

So, I play GTA 5 on my computer but I play with a controller because it's less sensitive (at least to me). Whenever I do though, in order for my computer to recognize I'm playing with controller, I have to unplug both, the keyboard and mouse. Anyway I can set it to where I can have all three plugged in and... show more So, I play GTA 5 on my computer but I play with a controller because it's less sensitive (at least to me). Whenever I do though, in order for my computer to recognize I'm playing with controller, I have to unplug both, the keyboard and mouse. Anyway I can set it to where I can have all three plugged in and when I go to use one that one is assigned or I can automatically start using that one once the computer recognizes me clicking the buttons? If any of that makes sense, thanks so much!