Is it okay per National Electrical Code about hooking up 13 light switches and ten outlets to the same breaker/line is to CODE?

Last Saturday Night, my daughter was vacuuming cleaning the rug in living room and the breaker tripped. Notice my tv, lights in living room, dining room all went out. Went to the electric box and turn to turn breaker back on. This is not the first time this breaker tripped. Decided to make a list on what each... show more Last Saturday Night, my daughter was vacuuming cleaning the rug in living room and the breaker tripped. Notice my tv, lights in living room, dining room all went out. Went to the electric box and turn to turn breaker back on. This is not the first time this breaker tripped.

Decided to make a list on what each breaker controls. Not sure why this one BREAKER as so much hookup up to it .

Have 13 light switches and 10 outlets on the same 12/2 wire. My home builder said I don't have nothing to worry about. It's to NEC code.

Very worry my Christmas lights will burn the house down, if I don't get this fix. Builder refuses to fix this.
Your thoughts?