Could it be anxiety?...?

I have been diagnosed with anxiety. Back story. Growing up mom had heart problems, several surgeries, lots of death scares. So I was always anxious and scared she would die. As a teenager I was her caretaker instead of being a regular kid. Flash forward to my 30’s. Out of nowhere Mom is diagnosed with stage 4 liver... show more I have been diagnosed with anxiety. Back story. Growing up mom had heart problems, several surgeries, lots of death scares. So I was always anxious and scared she would die. As a teenager I was her caretaker instead of being a regular kid. Flash forward to my 30’s. Out of nowhere Mom is diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer. So there I am. Her dying in the hospital 3 months after her diagnosis and I have a migraine and I can’t stop throwing up because I am so beyond stressed about losing her. Three years after losing her my husband’s doctors convince us he has a serious liver condition and will die soon if nothing is done. Here comes the nausea and headaches. Today we find out the doctors were wrong, he is fine. But I’m still feeling sick. Does this sound like anxiety? Or.... I am probably just crazy. Anyways, not eager to go to the doctor and get it checked out because as you can tell, I’m not their biggest fan right now....