Anyone know where to find an external storage source for a shotgun mic (or, a shotgun mic that saves audio within its own system)?

The idiot I am, I bought a DSLR that doesn’t support external audio. I already have a shotgun mic, and I don’t want want to get rid of it, so I’m wondering if there’s a small device that I can fit snuggly on my rig? I’d need to export it to my computer via SD card or USB of course. Right now, I have to run the... show more The idiot I am, I bought a DSLR that doesn’t support external audio. I already have a shotgun mic, and I don’t want want to get rid of it, so I’m wondering if there’s a small device that I can fit snuggly on my rig? I’d need to export it to my computer via SD card or USB of course. Right now, I have to run the chord through two adapters to my phone.
1 answer 1