If you were an ex boss would you ask your former employee about their engagement?

Why did he ask me If you were an ex boss , and your employee had left you , and you found out they got engaged , but you were sick for a few months , not at work when you found out they were engaged . But your other employees had found out and they told you perhaps by text , would you message that former employee and ask them so curiously about their engagement?! Say you had them on social media but you didn’t view their story this time , and you acted like you saw the story by saying that’s one big assss ring ! Well the other reason he never saw it was cause I decided I wanted it to be kept private after so I deleted it on the same day and he asked me why I deleted it .

• Foofa

Sounds like maybe someone sick at home and bored. But if you wanted to keep your engagement private you shouldn't have posted about it on social media.

• cat

Don't read into this. He's out of line but really just being nosy. Answer if you want, or don't.

I'm guessing you're trolling. If you're not, you're extremely dysfunctional. Sorry.