If you were an ex boss would you ask your former employee about their engagement?

Why did he ask me If you were an ex boss , and your employee had left you , and you found out they got engaged , but you were sick for a few months , not at work when you found out they were engaged . But your other employees had found out and they told you perhaps by text , would you message that former employee and ask them so curiously about their engagement?! Say you had them on social media but you didn’t view their story this time , and you acted like you saw the story by saying that’s one big assss ring ! Well the other reason he never saw it was cause I decided I wanted it to be kept private after so I deleted it on the same day and he asked me why I deleted it .

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sounds like maybe someone sick at home and bored. But if you wanted to keep your engagement private you shouldn't have posted about it on social media.

• cat
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Don't read into this. He's out of line but really just being nosy. Answer if you want, or don't.

• 2 months ago

I'm guessing you're trolling. If you're not, you're extremely dysfunctional. Sorry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.