Why does my daughter still suffer from depression and anxiety even when we have moved to a new country?

My daughter was tormented and bullied for 2 years in middle school when we lived in California. Anyways we moved a few months ago to Canada for a new job of mine and we noticed my daughter still suffers from anxiety and depression. She cut all ties with everyone from her school in California but she still has... show more My daughter was tormented and bullied for 2 years in middle school when we lived in California. Anyways we moved a few months ago to Canada for a new job of mine and we noticed my daughter still suffers from anxiety and depression. She cut all ties with everyone from her school in California but she still has anxiety. She literally had no more connection to California and we won’t be returning.