:) asked in HealthMental Health · 4 months ago

Mentally ill and disabled with no hope of working again. No family or friends. What should i do?

Favorite Answer

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28, KJV). 

• I care

Hope you have all the Medicaid care possible and find proper meds for the mental issues first.

There are groups with so many other disabled individuals that one could become part of......playing cards, keeping active will produce more friendships. Blessings your way. My son is disabled but can't get around like you can.

Find answers just don't keep sitting and wishing...…...we have to produce our own happier life.. Good luck.

Dont give up. There is hope

You should volunteer somewhere! It’s a way to meet new people and make a difference.

• Spin

Now is the perfect time to get a job to find new friends and make new relationships!

Get involved in an association, or volunteer

• Work for Uber. They're mostly ill.

• Alfred

Don't give up, please! no matter what!

You should write me. For $0.00 I will be your friend (that's per hour). I only accept USD. The only catch is your introduction email has to be detailed/specific and about whatever you like. Then I will reply.

Listenforyou@protonmail.com

Obviously you should apply for disability and look into local programs that will benefit you.

• .

Sometimes I sit quietly and wonder why I am not in a mental asylum. Then I take a look around and realize...maybe I already am.

• Charles4 months agoReport

Paradigms  control the way you view yourself, the world and opportunity. They control how you approach change and challenges. They control your success and happiness in life. Paradigms are who you are.  https://bit.ly/2m3qfu0