Would you be offended if this happened to you?

Today I was in a shop browsing at makeup mostly waiting for my mum and I noticed one of the staff was watching me like a hawk. I waited to see if she backed off after about twenty minutes of looking at all the makeup. Everytime I moved up the aisle she edged up, when I went around the corner she walked up and... show more Today I was in a shop browsing at makeup mostly waiting for my mum and I noticed one of the staff was watching me like a hawk. I waited to see if she backed off after about twenty minutes of looking at all the makeup. Everytime I moved up the aisle she edged up, when I went around the corner she walked up and stopped at the end and watched me like a hawk, I felt really offended and very nearly asked if she had a problem or if it looked like I was up to no good and why she thought that if so as I didn't even have a bag, I walked out and went into another shop to browse at hair and earring accessories and when I entered the security in the shopping centre were nowhere about but after two minutes if that they appeared and one of them walked over to me and looked at what I was doing and then waited outside. When I left, they returned to where they had came from. Then on the way back I looked past the first shop I was followed in and noticed the woman that was following me from there was talking to the same security bloke, what on earth was going on please and why? I felt really offended and want opinions please mostly on whether this was out of line, never happened before I felt very victimised
13 answers 13