What are the invisible spots in my vision?

occasionally, like right now, my vision just stops working right. i look at something and part of it just wont be there. i looked at myself in the mirror, focusing between my eyebrows and my peripheral vision could not pick up my left nostril and left cheek area. if i look at the center of my tv, the bottom left... show more occasionally, like right now, my vision just stops working right. i look at something and part of it just wont be there. i looked at myself in the mirror, focusing between my eyebrows and my peripheral vision could not pick up my left nostril and left cheek area. if i look at the center of my tv, the bottom left corner is gone. if i’m just looking into the air i see some weird line that looks kinda like when your cat’s hair gets in your water, except it’s a weird nonexistent blue purple gray color. the only reason i’m really able to type this right now is because like most 18 year olds i have memorized my keyboard. i have an eye doctor appointment coming i soon and i’m going to bring this up, but i want to know asap so i can try to see if i can fix it because it’s annoying and scary.
1 answer 1