Why do i feel so bad because of school?

So i started high school 2 days ago and I already feel so bad and tired. I have to wake up in 5 am to go to school because my school is 2 hours away from where i live and it starts in 7:30. And because of that i come back home in 3:30 pm feeling so tired physicly and mentally. And also a very big reasson is that... show more So i started high school 2 days ago and I already feel so bad and tired. I have to wake up in 5 am to go to school because my school is 2 hours away from where i live and it starts in 7:30. And because of that i come back home in 3:30 pm feeling so tired physicly and mentally. And also a very big reasson is that the country i live in is very discriminational toward people that are diffrent race/culture/religion etc. And that is why i feel so nervous,bad and sd when the teachers say please introduce yourself and tell us your name. And because my culture is diffrent then theirs is the reason i feel so nervous when I say my name. I havent gotten hated or anything like that yet, but I still feel so bad. And its been only 3 days. How will i do this for 9 months. I cant deal with this everyday.
5 answers 5