Can we be more than friends?

I’m a 21 year old guy. I recently became friends with a 48 year old woman. I met her on a friends social media page and she is also a customer at the store I work at. Here’s the deal, we became friends about a month ago. Recently, she’s started to hit on me and I’ve been flirting back. She makes jokes about our age difference. She’s like my biggest fan. It’s crazy. Anyhow, would it hurt to go out with her? She is pretty and a very cool person. Side note, she is divorced and lives alone. Pretty much the only thing holding me back is age difference. She has children that are grown up. A couple years younger than me.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like a cougar. If you are attracted to her and want to have a fling, go for it. Realize though, that if it turns into something more than f-buddies she is likely too old to have children, so if you want children, be careful with this...

• Login to reply the answers
  • In
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I lost my virginity to an older woman. I thoroughly recommend the experience.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Never and you're nasty

• 4 months ago

i dont see why not, its legal since youre both over 18

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Tell her I said hello when you go out.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

She needs a man and a young blooded energetic man who can nail her hard...and stay hard with longer hard rock erections...where a old man are not able to fulfill her desires...no one is asking you to get married. You are getting a hole to pound and be hand free for sometime...man up and penetrate her today

• 4 months ago

If you can handle the negative comments and stares of people, including your and her family members and strangers, then you are both adults. But I would not suggest getting serious with each other, especially if you decide to have kids, it is likely she won't want to, or even can not have anymore.

• 4 months ago

Sure, if she's up for it, I don't see any reason why not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.