Will my lead therapist transfer me to another lead therapist?

I go to a program for mental health and as they SAY it's voluntary, they won't give me the papers to sign to quit. And I been going there 6 years and want to stop at least temporary, so I can focus on projects , studying, and other stuff I want to do. I told them this multiple times, so I figured the only... show more I go to a program for mental health and as they SAY it's voluntary, they won't give me the papers to sign to quit. And I been going there 6 years and want to stop at least temporary, so I can focus on projects , studying, and other stuff I want to do. I told them this multiple times, so I figured the only way I could quit was to get kicked out. So I asked my lead therapist, "can I jack off to you?" and she just calmly turned me down. And I asked, "aren't you gonna kick me out now?" she said no. I looked upset at that & she noticed and asked, "are you TRYING TO get kicked?" I said yes and she asked why and I explained to her the situation. She said she wants to reduce days first before discharging me completely like I want.

Anyways, when I came in the next scheduled days, I noticed all my groups w/ her were switched to other groups. I am afraid I will never be in her groups ever again. And I am afraid at this is a piece of a puzzle that is leading to her switching to another lead therapist... like a male therapist. I'd much rather just end it altogether rather than be switched to another therapist.

And I don't have a crush on her or anything and she asked me if I had any sexual/romantic thoughts of her that make it uncomfortable for me to talk to her and I said no. And that I only asked that question to discharge the program which I think I no longer need.

Will she switch me to another lead therapist? And will I ever be in any of her groups again?
Update: Anonymous #1 - yeah 6 years is too long. And since the stunt I pulled didn't give me the result I wanted, I really regret doing it. And I wish I never done it. Shame as I actually think she was a good therapist; just I didn't want to keep going to the same program over and over again.
Update 2: Luckily she remained my lead therapist. The one good thing that came out of this was that I can know that I can really trust her now. Before I didn't that much, but now I know I can. Also I was in one of her groups again.
1 answer 1