Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Poll: With whom/what did you usually take your frustrastion and anger when you were a teen?

I'm 17 and I usually have fits of rage when I feel angry or frustrated and punch my wooden walls 'til almost bleeding, know it's not the healthiest way but I find no other.

Thank you from Ohio and have a nice week!

Best Answer

I wasn't a person who threw fits when they got mad, but I do remember talking to myself, and just letting all my emotions out. One time I thought I was alone, but my mother was home, and I'm sure she must have thought I lost my marbles. But she did listen and try to do something about my problem. Probably if I had talked to her, she wouldn't have taken it as seriously.

I would walk through the woods for hours ...often from dusk until dawn. Sometimes I'd go to playgrounds and swing all night, too. And I'd talk to myself a lot ...angrily and tearfully.

Whatever floats your boat

Hello from NYC. I have the bad habit of breaking things. When i was a kid if my toy didnt work right or got me mad id just get mad and throw it against a wall or smash it with my feet. Then later id regret breaking it

Was never a troubled teen l got angry l went for a walk to cool off