I am trying to find the name of a woman who killed her husband!?

Years ago I was watching dateline and it featured a woman who like to seduce her co-workers. If they were country she would put a cowboy hat in the back of her car or if they were Christian she would put a Bible in the back of her car in order to get the attention of whichever man she currently has her eye on. She... show more Years ago I was watching dateline and it featured a woman who like to seduce her co-workers. If they were country she would put a cowboy hat in the back of her car or if they were Christian she would put a Bible in the back of her car in order to get the attention of whichever man she currently has her eye on. She ended up marrying a co-worker, murdered him,and then tried to pin the murder on one of their former co-workers. She also accused said co-worker of being a pedophile. Cannot find any information online to tell me the name of this woman. Does anybody know who I am talking about?