What is happening to the LGB community? used to be reasonably sound....?

except for lesbians and gays being one in the same, (both are same sex relations, M-M F-F) it made sense. bisexuality is engaging in homosexual behavior (selectively) and i guess trannes are too, coming from a scientific position of being born with your 23'rd chromosome being MALE, then to try to change it, and... show more except for lesbians and gays being one in the same, (both are same sex relations, M-M F-F) it made sense. bisexuality is engaging in homosexual behavior (selectively) and i guess trannes are too, coming from a scientific position of being born with your 23'rd chromosome being MALE, then to try to change it, and engaging with males..........im gtting sidetracked.. anyhow, even the LGBT made sense... but now there are like 7 extra letters people are trying to tag on... LGBTQUAIIP with a silent S..... and wait what? dafuq are all of those and what are y'all on? pansexuallity? sys? and the title Zi instead of he or she....... there are only two genders/sexes. male. female. genetics may be complicated and intricate.... but the mathmatics of it are very basic. and binary. even the chromosome itsself looks different. but there are only 2 options. male. and female. point blank period. not whatever the heck y'all are smoking cuz you cant even list out the correct and appropriate adjectives to describe these other genders.... Zi... ZI?! thats the best you got? know how that even came about? the morphing of mizz like a widowed woman, and he, and at its very root is mocking of the movement, because there are only how many chromosome options? 2...therefore the gender/sex options arreeeeee? 2. male. or female. which isnt even the decisive factor on personal mental sexual preferences. i.e. homo or hetero. so, again i ask..... DAFUQ IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!
12 answers 12