Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesLos Angeles · 2 months ago

What it’s like living in California where marijuana is legal?

Do it be a lot of ppl who is high all the time? Lol

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not much different. Keeping illegal never stopped anyone from acquiring it. Now you just do down to the Weed Store and pick up your "medication".

• 2 months ago

really no difference at all. You still cant drive or work many places on marijuana, or smoke in many public places (just like cigarettes) and many people arent into it anyway.

• 2 months ago

I spy isn't much different than the way it was before, except now you see a whole bunch of people getting rich out in the open from setting up shop and selling it. California got started by selling marijuana under a medical umbrella. Then local laws got changed to sell it for whatever. We still have to fight with the stupid Feds to sell it, meanwhile alcoholic drinks get to wreak havoc on whatever they want, killing people with car accidents and destroying health and lives.

• 2 months ago

Most of the population is not high. I thought the conversation where my boss tried to encourage me to use marijuana was ... disturbing to say the least.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

To be honest it was pretty easy to be "high all the time" here even before the state legalized recreational use. We've had "medical" for years and it's always been really easy to claim insomnia or back pain and get a medical pot card. So no major changes really.

• Mier
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I've got to drive about 7 or 8 miles down the road just to find the closest Weed dispensary.

• 2 months ago

There are few cities in California with a lot of stoners, like San Francisco and Santa Cruz.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yeah, some people are really into it. Just walking through some neighborhoods and parking lots, you smell rancid nasty pot all over. Most people aren't crazy about it, but the ones who are generally seem like slobs.

• 2 months ago

I see lots of low wage jobs in your future.

• 2 months ago

There are a lot of places where marijuana is legal. No people are not high all the time. Just like how people are not drunk all the time where alcohol is legal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.