Vaginal yeast infection Monistat 1 day burning?

I have a vaginal yeast infection so I brougt Monistat 1 day. I put it in before I went to sleep which was around 12:30am. I woke up around 8am and I feel it burning me. Is that normal? I dont like the infection but I rather not have a yeast infection no more. I had it in me for about 12 and a half hours so far. I... show more I have a vaginal yeast infection so I brougt Monistat 1 day. I put it in before I went to sleep which was around 12:30am. I woke up around 8am and I feel it burning me. Is that normal? I dont like the infection but I rather not have a yeast infection no more. I had it in me for about 12 and a half hours so far.

I noticed a lot of the medicine came out on the pad i was using while i wasnt home. It still feels like it is burning me right now as I am typing. Is this normal? The itchiness went away i just feel burning like on the inside :/ should I go to a doctor?