Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Will you vote for decency and morals in 2020 or do you want Trump to continue the mayhem?

I will vote for decency, morals, honesty, integrity, intelligence, dignity, and respect in 2020.

In other words, I WON'T be voting for trump.

"The reason Donald Trump, an outsider, was elected President was because Americans were tired of their interests not being protected. Donald Trump will win again in 2020 for the same reason." -Judge Jeanine Pirro

• James2 months agoReport

Fake commentary from a fake judge. Most amusing, @No.

• Chris

It will be fun to hear who the Democrat’s “decency and morals” candidate is.

• James2 months agoReport

It'll be even more fun to hear who the Republican's "decency and morals" candidate is......

• Jim2

I won't vote for Trump, that's for sure. Just his fake and outdated weather map would have told me he's definitely not whom we want for president. To put it bluntly, who does that?? He's a narcissistic child.

• Alan H

Fortunately, I do not live in the same continent as Chump

I would love to, but I am forced to choose from 2 sides completely void of morals

• Shadow Lady

Then, choose an Independent party.  Here's where you can study all of the candidates.  ballotpedia.org/Mainpage

I vote for executive administrators , not a " life coach " or " moral advisor " .

oh....... do those things matter to you now?

President Trump is doing exactly what his constituents want him to. Our nation is far better than what Obama left it.

Trump will continue his VICTORIES for 6 more years!!!!!

#Trump2020

#KAG