Did Hillary Clinton give permission- her blessing for liberals to tear the country apart?

Update: Speaking to CNN’s Christiane Amanpour, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee said, “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”
Update 2: I may be wrong but I haven't heard of any Democrats and their families being chased out of restaurants or threatened with bodily harm by mobs. Nor have I heard about their personal information being published online.
Update 3: Plausible deniability. That's what Hillary Clinton now has if Republicans are injured or killed by the mobs. She wasn't calling for "violence," just incivility toward political opponents. The problem is that, as McCotter points out, her words have enabled thousands of crazies who believe the... show more Plausible deniability. That's what Hillary Clinton now has if Republicans are injured or killed by the mobs. She wasn't calling for "violence," just incivility toward political opponents.
The problem is that, as McCotter points out, her words have enabled thousands of crazies who believe the hysteria against Republicans and Trump that has been ginned up by those who know exactly what they're doing when they seek to create an atmosphere of violence and hate.