ricky
ricky asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What do Democrats think about Donna Brazilles claims regarding her not calling Trump a racist?

So you’re a racist if you vote for Trump. And a racist if you don’t call him a racist. Who believes this is fighting against racism? I believe that it’s fighting FOR prejudice.

• David

Voting for Trump doesn't mean that you are a racist. It just means you're okay with racism.

• David

To support Trump is to acquiesce to his racist tendencies.

Maybe if you could explain what you are talking about coherently I could answer. You can start by telling me who Donna Brazil is.

• ricky

Chairwoman of the DNC that fed Hillary to questions for the Presidential debates. She says her constituents are giving her a hard time, for not accusing Trump of being a racist.

• -j.

Haven't heard what she said and tbh I don't care about Donna Brazille's opinion on very much.

Supporting Trump doesn't necessarily make you a racist.  It just means you don't see racism as a dealbreaker the way some of us do.  Sad!

• -j.

And yet Donald Trump is a racist and you are cool with it, as long as he cuts your taxes.

Sad!