Do you think I should give her the benefit of the doubt?

This girl I've been talking to that I really like hasnt been responding to my texts answering my calls or returning any of my calls , she just abruptly stopped answering. I dont want to accuse her of anything, i want to give her the benefit of the doubt like i said i like her a lot and I felt like she really... show more This girl I've been talking to that I really like hasnt been responding to my texts answering my calls or returning any of my calls , she just abruptly stopped answering. I dont want to accuse her of anything, i want to give her the benefit of the doubt like i said i like her a lot and I felt like she really liked me but I've called her several times and texted her a few times I'm not sure what to think , maybe she's just been really busy but we havent talked in 2 days , maybe she lost her phone and that's why or she feels suffocated maybe. What do you guys think should I keep trying to contact her or should I give her some space and wait for her to text me or call. I kind of feel like I'm losing her any advice is greatly appreciated.
4 answers 4