What do you do to relax?

What's you're hobby? I make leather bound sketchbooks and paint. Do you have a craft?

I used to sleep, eat and sleep

Watch YouTube/Netflix, crochet/knit,play games.

• Vicki

I do the occasional craft. I write short stories. I "clean" my room so that it looks only slightly less messy but take about 4 hours to accomplish the whole 3 feet worth of cleaning I do. I sometimes buy things to decorate my room and spend a few days after work designing it how I want. I sometimes play games. I read, very often these days (I love reading!). And I do research for work. Not mandatory but... good to do.

Read nonfiction books on investing,and inventing, and do acrylic paint pouring.

• i like editing pictures on my computer with picture editing software, and other art.

• Knit or crochet mainly, I also cook, but haven't had much time for hobbies lately.

I read some books, listen to music, go shopping or play my favorite card game-Rummy.

• drip

Too many hobbies. I sew, do counted cross stitch, embroidery, paper crafts like card making and scrapbooking.

• Ronali

Read, play the piano, draw, paint, do crafts, cook

• Mrcury

Spending money...