Please help me with calculations for my chem lab?

n a homogeneous equilibrium lab, acetic acid and ethanol are mixed to produce ethyl acetate and water, using hydrochloric acid as a catalyst. The density of HCl is 1.04152 g/ml with a molarity of 2.7382 M, acetic acid has a density of 1.049 g/ml with a molar mass of 60.05 g/mol, ethanol has a density of 0.7879/ml... show more n a homogeneous equilibrium lab, acetic acid and ethanol are mixed to produce ethyl acetate and water, using hydrochloric acid as a catalyst. The density of HCl is 1.04152 g/ml with a molarity of 2.7382 M, acetic acid has a density of 1.049 g/ml with a molar mass of 60.05 g/mol, ethanol has a density of 0.7879/ml and a molar mass of 46.07 g/mol, ethyl acetate has a density of 0.902 g/ml and a molar mass of 88.11 g/mol.

2 different reaction mixtures are used, the following is the mixture created for a reverse reaction.

a student mixes 20 mL hcl, 10 ml glacial acetic acid, 5 ml ethanol and 15 ml of ethyl acetate. To perform a titration, 5.00 mL of the reaction mixture is added to 50 mL of water, then 4 drops of thymol blue are added as indicator. The titration is performed with 0.7 M sodium hydroxide to determine the total amount of acid present in each mixture at equilibrium. The amount of NaOH used for the titration is 35 mL. Show the ICE box for this reaction and for each of your initial reagents determine the number of moles that is present in just the 5 mL aliquot that is removed for titration, calculate Qc and Kc.
Update: you don't have to give me the answer just show me the steps to solve for it please!
0