What are you most fearful of that prevents you from dropping the whole Jesus thing right now breathing a sigh of relief and living life?

Good news ๐Ÿ‘ you don't have to be a slave, you can think for yourself you were actually given free choice. Good News right now you are thinking outside the box. Just because a book says it's true didn't mean it's true. So yeah I am strong enough to admit I was lied to are you. It's a huge relief... show more Good news ๐Ÿ‘ you don't have to be a slave, you can think for yourself you were actually given free choice. Good News right now you are thinking outside the box. Just because a book says it's true didn't mean it's true. So yeah I am strong enough to admit I was lied to are you. It's a huge relief to finally be free join the spirit this is mankind we are talking about. Meditate and keep an open mind don't just listen to what others tell you be free and enjoy life. It is a huge relief to find out that Jesus doesn't exist a huge amount of negative low vibration energy is cleansed from the earth. Join the revolution and take back your life. Join Satan and his Demons and be free. Join the ancient revolution for truth and freedom on Earth and in the heavens.

Peace Love and Freedom and Power to the People
Reject Jesus Christ today and be eternally set free from oppression and spiritual damnation. See www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com