Why is the DNC so corrupt to kick Tulsi Gabbard out of the debates when she is a more popular candidate than most of the establishment dems?

I love her too.

But... I can understand why they did it.

1. Her views/policies don't coincide with the Dems/Libs. She sounds like a female version of Donald Trump. Or a Republican Trojan horse, they're calling her.

2. Even though she's probably one of the best to cut down Trump, she cut down the Democrat party pretty badly going after Kamala the way she did. A) The Dems don't like seeing fighting (which is partly why Biden is getting more votes for getting beat up pretty badly by the other candidates). B) Her stunt might've cost Kamalas career. Not to mention legal repercussions @ her argument in last debate.

Personally, I will vote for anyone who wins the democratic nomination. I agree with her that someone should tell trump that the military is not for hire by other countries.

Because she makes Biden look bad.