Do you have an opinion about different types of dentures?

I;m intrigued by the dentures which seem to be attached to the jaw at four points. They seem as if they would be better for chewing, talking, the whole nine yards. What scare me are those posts they're attached to ... are those unhealthy for the bone underneath? Would they tend to tear out over time? What... show more I;m intrigued by the dentures which seem to be attached to the jaw at four points. They seem as if they would be better for chewing, talking, the whole nine yards.

What scare me are those posts they're attached to ... are those unhealthy for the bone underneath? Would they tend to tear out over time?

What about if you had all implants? I know for most people that would be economically silly, but, hypothetically, would all those posts be worse for the bone?

What about other types of dentures ... the old-fashioned choppers that just pop out of your mouth, sometimes when you don't want them to, lol .... and I hear that nowadays there are some rubber dentures. Not sure what those are. But any input welcome. Thank you.