Is there a way to set the logitech flight joystick buttons to auto for Ace Combat 7?

I purchased Ace Combat 7 on steam, and apparently on steam, I have to set the buttons to work with the joystick (I have a logitech) and I can't get it so it's working properly. Is there a default setting. The game works with just a regular gamepad controller but I would like have it working with the... show more I purchased Ace Combat 7 on steam, and apparently on steam, I have to set the buttons to work with the joystick (I have a logitech) and I can't get it so it's working properly. Is there a default setting. The game works with just a regular gamepad controller but I would like have it working with the joystick. Thank you, if anyone can give me any advice. I did look up some tutorial online on youtube but it's so complicated.
1 answer 1