Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 months ago

Was he jealous or was I just overthinking it?

Heres the situation, I was playing a game online with some people, and I was starting to get along while with one of them, you know laughing, talking to them a little more. So one of the other people I'm talking with(getting more closer with each other). Ask me a strange question out of the blue. "You and so&so is getting along real well, so what do think about that person"..................

Maybe a little jealous but I think he was just trying to figure out what was going on between you and the person he asked about.

I would say this person wants to have a good b*tching session about so&so and is trying to see if you do too.

I'd say he's probably a little jealous - people don't care about that stuff with those they don't like (more than a friend). He wants to know if you like him more than that.

no he wasn’t don’t sorry