When should I ask for this girls number or ask her out?

So I've been at my job for 1 year. Most people are 30 and up. I'm 22 years old. Anyways all my friends at work are older. Especially some older lady that's 50. So anyways this girl is 21 and she barely started. She is very pretty. Anyways the second day I introduced myself and noticed she was eating in... show more So I've been at my job for 1 year. Most people are 30 and up. I'm 22 years old. Anyways all my friends at work are older. Especially some older lady that's 50. So anyways this girl is 21 and she barely started. She is very pretty. Anyways the second day I introduced myself and noticed she was eating in her car. So the next day I told her if she ever wants someone to eat with I'm always outside on a bench. She came with me and that old lady. The old lady made an excuse to leave and never came back. So it was us two. We talked and she was laughing at all my jokes and playing with her hair. We've eaten lunch together3 times. We get a long pretty well. Anyways when should i ask her out to like hang out? Or should I get her # first? This weekend or next or whats tne best advice?
7 answers 7