How to tell my wife I don't love her anymore?

When I say don't love her, I do, like il always care for her and always want nothing but the best for her, hence why I want to do this. I care that much of her I feel bad sitting here feeling like we could be both be happier with other people. Our marriage has become more like a best friend type thing. We do... show more When I say don't love her, I do, like il always care for her and always want nothing but the best for her, hence why I want to do this. I care that much of her I feel bad sitting here feeling like we could be both be happier with other people. Our marriage has become more like a best friend type thing. We do stuff and enjoy out times out but when ever we do something you consider lovely dovey, it feels strange. We had moments were we grew apart due to work and wanting to do our own things and we'd sort of forgot about eachother. Like last night we had sex, first time in 4 months and it was over within 15 minutes. I think she sensed it aswell that it was quite boring, she said it maybe because we havnt done it in a while.

I know she probably doesn't share my feelings and thinks we're okay which is making this a lot harder. Imagine you having sex with your best friend, it would feel weird wouldn't it? Like why are we doing this?