Poll: What's something you don't like about your computer/phone?

Favorite Answer

My Sony VAIO is about 10 years old; Sony doesn't even own VAIO anymore--VAIO became its own company in Japan, with Sony still owning a small part of the company. Though it's still working, glitching every so often, its specs are old compared to new computers.

If you're thinking about buying me a new VAIO, they are only available online from Japan...and, they became a very expensive and exclusive brand.

I don't own a phone. I'll take an iPhone 11 Pro Max and a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, since you're in a giving mood.

I don't like that it has cracks in it and it can be slow sometimes and there are some issues with it.

• Lôn

Battery runs out too quickly.

That I more or less have to have a phone.

• Mental

My laptop isn't keeping screenshots now, and when I set it to sleep it wakes up on it own, so I have to shut it down instead

• carrie

There is nothing that I dislike about either my Laptop of my phone, I am happy with both of them.

I have no grudges against my computer.........we get along well.

It's getting a little slower in it's old age..........but then, hey, aren't we all........can't fault it for that.