b asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

What is this haircut called, and is it in style?

I'm a 23 year old guy, would this look good?

Attachment image

4 Answers

  • 2 months ago

    A dork ..............................

  • 2 months ago

    Military cut. Using my 15 characters.

  • 2 months ago

    Maybe a fade comb over (and you pick length) ? Not too sure what that hair style is called but thats how id say it.

  • audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    No. Way too short.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.