Do you think anyone even going to show up at this "Liberate Area 51" debacle on Friday?

Yes. News reporters and youtubers. Cough cough inside edition. Cough cough MrBeast

No doubt a few drunks, druggies, psychos & wackos will give it a try. But I hope they're carrying lots of water. Wandering around in Southern Nevada even in September is likely to be toasty. I suspect some will have to be rescued from their own bad decisions??

• Sharon

probably 5-10,000, and who knows, maybe we'll find out something

• August

E.T. will be there

• Alesha

Do they have any idea of where they are going? I've been on the road between Alamo and Rachel and there is absolutely nothing out there to give any indication as to which of the dozen or so roads going off across the desert end up at Area 51.

There'll be a few nutcases but most people threatening to turn up are too fat and chained to their keyboards to even attempt a trip out of the house, let alone going into the desert.

• TNO

Never doubt the stupidity of man.

It won't be highly attended (probably), but there will be people who seriously show up. I'm hoping that most who do go out of their way to attend are just there for a laugh and know how ridiculous it is, but we can never dismiss what stupid things people may do.

Honestly, I kinda want to see someone do the "Naruto run" straight towards the US base, screaming how he'll free all the aliens. I could use some absurd humor right now.