Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 3 months ago

What are sings that a coworker is stabbing you behind your back?

There's one lady at my work who I like her, but she's always seeming kind of nosy and knowing more stuff about me than I expect, as well as bringing up subjects she knows I'm not comfortable discussing. I want to trust her, but could those be signs of something?

Sure they could, like she is nosy

• Ann

Be careful! Don't trust anyone!

Someone who pretends to be your friend, but bad mouths other people behind their back. You can never trust person like that. If they talk crap about others in front of you, they probably talk crap about you in front of others too.

• y

Signs of one who makes friends with coworkers, no more, no less. Some see coworkers as coworkers, acquaintances and want nothing more in depth to do with them. Others see coworkers as potential friends, and some may end up life long friends. More often then not when one of them leaves the job, the friendship ends. There are pluses and minus for both styles. Friends tend to learn how the other thinks, so they tend to be more on the same page with things. While the coworker offers a different prospective and if they disagree with a course of action. Are not hinders by the pretense of friendship in voicing their disagreement.