Where can I get a module that produces a output waveform like the second one in the picture?

I have a buzzer that is taking a constant 12VDC signal and therefore produces a constant, non-pulsated sound through the buzzer, which I am being told is annoying. I bought a module that produces a waveform like the first one in the picture and therefore produces a sound of 3 short beeps followed by silence, 3... show more I have a buzzer that is taking a constant 12VDC signal and therefore produces a constant, non-pulsated sound through the buzzer, which I am being told is annoying. I bought a module that produces a waveform like the first one in the picture and therefore produces a sound of 3 short beeps followed by silence, 3 short beeps followed by silence. I've been told that makes the buzzer sound more annoying, and that is makes it sound like a smoke alarm. I'm looking for a similar type module, but one that produces a waveform life the second one in the picture, a sound that dings once and decays, dings once and decays. I haven't been able to find one readily online.