My car keeps cutting power and I don’t know why?

I drive a 2011 Kia Soul with manual transmission. Sometimes when I come to a stop, it cuts power. My lights come on (oil, engine, battery). The AC continues to blow and my music continues to play. There is no shuttering and no jerking. I can usually just turn it back on with the key in one try but sometimes it... show more I drive a 2011 Kia Soul with manual transmission. Sometimes when I come to a stop, it cuts power. My lights come on (oil, engine, battery). The AC continues to blow and my music continues to play. There is no shuttering and no jerking. I can usually just turn it back on with the key in one try but sometimes it takes more than one. I’ve already taken it to the mechanic THREE times. First time they replaced the alternator. When I got the car back it continued to cut power so I took it back and they thought it was a bad alternator so they replaced it again. After I got it back again and it continued to cut power, I took it back a third time and they replaced the fuel filter and fuel pump. Got it back, it’s still doing the same thing. Frustrating right? After forming a hypothesis about bad gas, we used Seafoam Fuel Injector/cleaner and I’ve been using premium gas ever since. and it still continues to cut power. Please help!!
7 answers 7