I accidentally through away my wallet?

I was going to put out the trash in the front for the trash truck and i dropped my wallet in the trash while i was going but i thought it was something else so i didn’t notice now i realised it was my wallet what do i do it had all my money and credit cards and debit and ID and everything. the trash truck came by now

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

call them up and ask them to get your wallet out of the trash

• Lili
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

That may not be possible. I should add, that events like this are a good argument for keeping one form of ID -- like a passport --separate from the others. You can use it to help replace lost items.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Start canceling the cards. When my husband lost his wallet recently, we were able to get new cards sent to us within 24 hours. The bank quickly gave him a new debit card, and he got his driver's license replaced quickly, too.

It really didn't take more than a few days to deal with the problem.

• bubba
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

chase the truck down , if you have time put on a dog suit 1st , coz that would make it really funny

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Call the trash pickup company first.

Then cancel the cards, get a new license, etc.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

You're screwed. You will have to cancel the cards, get a new drivers license. You're out the cash you had in it. Be more careful on the future.

• 10 months ago

Well arnt u amazing

• 10 months ago

First you "Threw" away, not "through". But sounds like you'll have to renew everything. New DL, new credit cards, etc. It sucks but life happens.

• 10 months ago

Was that threw it away? That is my question - what is yours?

• 10 months ago

First, check to make certain that they have indeed come. If they have then it is gone forever. Contact your banks to cancel the accounts and replace the credit cards and go to wherever you need to in order to get replacement ID or driver license or whatever.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

And what is your question?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.