I have adhd, sometimes i hear people say "i think i have adhd" and i immediately get annoyed. am i a bad person?

Update: I dont hate the fact that other people have adhd, i would love to meet someone else with adhd, for i have never met anyone else, but i feel like people dont understand how hard it is living with this condition, and when i hear someone say that they think they have it after hearing a few symptoms, it grinds my... show more I dont hate the fact that other people have adhd, i would love to meet someone else with adhd, for i have never met anyone else, but i feel like people dont understand how hard it is living with this condition, and when i hear someone say that they think they have it after hearing a few symptoms, it grinds my gears. it makes the disorder feel unimportant and silly. is this feeling okay or am i overreacting?