I hit a parked car s wing mirror and drove off in panic. Am I gonna get in trouble?

I m 17 and just got my car a week ago. OMW to work I drove into a neighborhood and got too close to the cars parked onthe side of the road and I slowly hit someone s rear view mirror with mine. No damage or anything. But, there was a person inside the driver side of the car just sitting there. I got scared and... show more I m 17 and just got my car a week ago. OMW to work I drove into a neighborhood and got too close to the cars parked onthe side of the road and I slowly hit someone s rear view mirror with mine. No damage or anything. But, there was a person inside the driver side of the car just sitting there. I got scared and drove off. I apologized through the mirror and drove off. Am i gonna get in trouble?