Which movie sequel do you wish you could erase from history?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Spike
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Hard Target 2

Speed 2: Cruise Control

Live Free or Die Hard

2 Fast 2 Furious

• 3 months ago

YA Team,

Why do all of your most recent answers have a tremendous amount of Downvotes?

Inform me, please and thank you

• 3 months ago

Alien vs Predator

Cinderella II : Dreams Come True

• 3 months ago

Troll 2

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Based on the success of The Godfather (1972) and The Godfather Part II (1974), the third installment, The Godfather Part III, released 16 years later in 1990, was only done because director/co-writer Francis Ford Coppola's film One From the Heart (1982) was a monumental financial failure. However, he did make eight other films before doing The Godfather Part III.

Don't get me wrong, Part III was a well-made movie, nominated for a Best Picture Oscar, but the Corleone saga ended with Part II--even Francis Ford Coppola said this. It seemed like the third film was made up drama attempting to create new Corleone family turmoil. Every time they mentioned some aspect from the first two films, even when they showed photos of the previous characters, namely Don Vito Corleone and his two other sons Sonny and Fredo, it made the third film seemed so forced. I knew right from the start, its main purpose was to show the death of Michael Corleone, which it did, with very little fanfare.

It was an unnecessary film which soiled the Corleone saga. Part II ended masterfully, with Michael having his older brother Fredo killed for betraying the family, then having to live with this for the rest of his life. As it stands, we now get to remember the family saga ending with the death of his daughter Mary, who no one liked at all, and Michael's uninspired slumped over death.

• Greg
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

Blues Brothers 2000.

• LilyRT
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

the matrix sequels. that ending kinda ruined story for me.

• 3 months ago

Exorcist II: The Heretic

• 3 months ago

That would easily be Batman & Robin,--- sequel to Batman Forever.

just two words for ya............

Bat nipples.

The movie was just plain awful.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

All the Rocky and Terminator sequels.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.