What is the funniest thing you have ever seen a stranger do?

Favorite Answer

I ws in a restaurant once, ......and some guy was about to sit down, but someone at the next table needed an extra chair, and just as the guy was sitting down, the other person just blindly reaches over and grabs his chair out from under him, and the guy fell on his butt.

It was pretty funny at the time.

• Weasel McWeasel
      22 hours agoReport

No, I was just the witness some tables away. It was like just pure Charlie Chaplin perfectly timed comedy though. 

• 1 day ago

Invite themselves to my private life. 

• 4 days ago

Turned out not to be a total stranger, but where I went to college there was a steep long set of concrete stairs leading from campus to the dorms.  I was late for class heading down as a girl was coming up.  She just slipped and tumbled down a bunch of stairs.... I heard her say "I hope no one saw me..." Just as I ran down saying "Are you alright?" Before she looked up she said "God, I hope he doesn't know me..." She looked up and I said "Hey, Sally."  We had gone to high school together. 

• 4 days ago

not funniest but busy buddy

a stranger probably a liberal tried to get involved in my phone conversation 

• 1 week ago

Watching one of my co-worker washing his clothes with gasoline.

Smell the rats, ska ska anna oop

I have watched them change the Yahoo! page 

and they somehow think that they are making it 

better for everyone who uses it. 

Now THAT's funny! 

Since midnight/a.m. of 9/21/2019, I cannot access 

my own status & answers and many items on Y!A 

are jumbled and/or overlapping on my screen. 

The *ONLY* convenience here, 

is being able to scroll down to the next 20 answers. 

At the grocery store, this woman and I were both looking at diary products, and we both left our carts momentarily to look into the open coolers. She got a box of butter, threw it in my cart, grabbed the end of the cart and started walking away, still looking into the coolers.

She left her cart with her young daughter reading a book with me. I looked back for a second and noticed my cart was missing, and a cart with this young girl there. The woman wasn't that far down the aisle, but I didn't want to touch her cart with her daughter in it. So, I walked slowly toward the woman and said "Ma'am, excuse me...ma'am!" while keeping an eye on her cart and daughter. She turned around and said "Yes." Then noticed her daughter, who was still reading her book in the other cart. She then looked down and noticed she took my cart. She apologized and gave me my cart. Then I gave her the box of butter.

Walk to my car in a parking lot and try to open the door....happened last month.

• Bee V2

One time I was walking on the river trail with my friend when some dude on a bike with sunglasses came riding down the trail with no hands and singing "MOVE, B*TCH, GET OUT THE WAY, GET OUT THE WAY B*TCH GET OUT THE WAY"

Masterbating on the main street in Bangladesh.