Is lemon good for skin whitening?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No. It is too harsh and acidic for most skin. 

• 1) gfys 2) undo the BA u picked 3) pick me a BA 4) REgfys

• 6 days ago

Oh yes, I used to be a neegro!

• 7 days ago

wtf?  what kind of question is this?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • The best skin whitening was using hyroquinone and they unfortunately took it off the market in the late 2000's or early 2010's.

• 2 weeks ago

after using it don not go out in to the sun. Use it during winter, not summer.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Yahoo promoting skin whitening? Sounds like racist horseshit.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Why would anyone want to whiten their skin, Michael Jackson excepted of course.

• Why would anyone want to tan their skin and make themselves look darker and burned? It goes both ways. You should just accept that there's individuals out there (including myself) who see it as more attractive. Anyone can just go running out in the sun and bake themselves to death.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

No lemon juice is not the exfoliator its normally salt and lemon, salt being the exfoliator and lemon being the acis bleaching agent, it does work to a degree but it takes a few days of scrubbing, sometimes in small areas nail varnish remover can take the extremeties of it off and u can get wipes in chemists that hepl to take the tan lines away2.

Almond oil or Olive oil and sugar mixture. Shave first, 2 to 3 days later, do this exfoliation with gloves you can buy at Walmart. Apply evenly everywhere in small light circular motion and rinse off. Pat dry and go tan.

• Only it is good for skin. Whitening for skin is cut off sunshine.

• 3 months ago

Spray oil and then roll in flour!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.