Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How do you feel about the fact that over 1000 people die from cigarettes each day, and yet only 6 people died from vaping nationally?

The FDA banned flavored e-cigs in New York, which could become adopted by other states and transcend into a vaping ban.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Best Answer

I feel that tobacco companies are getting away with manslaughter.

• 2 months ago

It has something to do with getting the legal marijuana business up and running. Like may be the politician as trying to run off these owners of the vaping business. After they are gone, the marijuana business and the politicians will come in, take control, make a few legal changes and have a billion dollar business. This could be the biggest thing for politicians to get rich on since the cable tv franchise, and the pollution credits.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Drug overdose also, thats why the wall needs to be finished. Anything to slow it down is positive.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/major-democratic-donor-...

• 2 months ago

Not to mention dozens dying from opiate/opioid ODs every day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

people die from a lifetime of smoking. from smoking many cigarettes everyday for a very long time.

if it werent from smoking they would die from something else.

so much so that one could say smoking doesnt actually kill.

can you say that about vaping? or marijuana?

• 2 months ago

What I feel is that facts are great to know. The other thing is that smoking is deadly, period. Lastly, I think the government is over-functioning again.

• 2 months ago

I honestly feel there is much more to come

from the Vaping issue. To new in the arena

of exposed information to claim one more

dangerous to the public then another.

• 2 months ago

I don't want any good looking girls to die.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We got 8 year olds vaping. It's a problem. They're making up flavors to get them addicted. Jolly rancher shouldn't be a flavor of nicotine. They only way the vaping companies can make money is to get children addicted.

There's a major problem when minors are dying from a defective product. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! QUIT BEING SELFISH JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE AN ADDICT

• Randy
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

They both get what they deserve.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.