Problems with my friends with benefits because of new girl in the group?

Im 19 and bisexual with a preference for males. Over the last year or so I've made a friend circle with a lot of people that I met at school, conventions and online. We all do sexual activity together when we can. Few times a month. Usually without issues. Sometimes we roleplay as our favorite characters during... show more Im 19 and bisexual with a preference for males. Over the last year or so I've made a friend circle with a lot of people that I met at school, conventions and online. We all do sexual activity together when we can. Few times a month. Usually without issues. Sometimes we roleplay as our favorite characters during sex and some of us have costumes. But lately, tensions and problems have arisen. For privacy reasons Ill call them their rp names instead or real names.

In march this year at an anime con I went to with a few friends, Jack Skellington, Dipper and Mabel. We went to panels all day then spent the night drinking and talking to other people. This is when we met Simba, Sans, Bendy, Pinkie Pie and Ariel the b itch mean slut. The first four people were great to talk to and we told them about what we do. But Jack is mainly mine in these activities. That night when we were all having sex Ariel hogged Jack who later told me he was uncomfortable. She also made bitchy comments to me the next day about my appearance. Shes now been in the group for months and is causing us to drift apart. She is turning the men against eachother and me but they are all crazy for her except for jack. She has gotten really nasty to me and pinkie pie. She doesnt let me touch dipper or jack if she goes for them when we have sex. I want dipper too. I miss roleplaying as sally and now i gotta be someone else. I dont know what to do or how to voice my concerns. I just want her gone. What should I do?