If i flipped off my breakers to my house and flipped them back on, why would my breakers be going to completely diffrent things than before?

They wouldn't and couldn't be.

It is called an imagination. It was not recorded correctly the first time...or the translation of the recording is WRONG.

no way that could possibly happen.

• Joe

Absolutely !!  Breakers are funny like that.  They are untrustworthy and mischievous. It's best to just leave them alone.

They wouldn't. In fact it is physically IMPOSSIBLE that they could be.

Impossible dude...………...…..

• Eva

Not possible. The wires didn't move.

you misremember what the individual breakers were powering. This doesn't change unless an electrician rewires the breaker box

• elisha b3 months agoReport

I wish that was the issue, we've had to re-label the breakers each time its happend. We live in a duplex style home and cant get our landlord to have someone look at it.

• audrey

Could not happen............

• Rick B

That is not possible.

• elisha b3 months agoReport

Thats what i thought too, but this has happened 4 times in the past 3 years in the house my family and i rent.