What can I do where I live?

Where I live it is considered by many to be 'redneck'

They seem to stick together and they are secretive and hole clandestine meetings. There is a whole lot of kkk and white supremacy rumoured out here, alongside with secret society, Masonic community, it is also a military community to boot. Think God I am white. You see a whole lot of confederate flags all around here.

The people has the tendency to 'come after' somebody or hire a hit to find someone and bring that person to them.

Everyone out here seems to like to go to jail I'm being serious. It is not that hard to stay out of trouble but these people tends to have this anarchy mentality. They seem to all be against the law and outside of the law. They seem to be hard headed and stiff necked and head strong.

While there are hardly any races out here other than white, i being white myself I came from the city and they express this us and them attitude and I am a 'them' apparently. They won't let me in on any level.

Being called a fed out here is a grave insult as far as what I've learned from the locals.

The guys out here has this 'bad boy' mentality I cannot roll with them.

Why suggestions on why the people are like this?

• Bob
    Favorite Answer

It’s a young country founded by crazy religionists. The Wild West is still pretty wild. When there is no law people make their own. You count your friends on one hand. And don’t mix with them. Move somewhere else

I mean, you could always move

Don't feed the troll.

Reported.

SPAM.