My family doesn't respect me or see any authority in me?

I took over my sister's lease because her boyfriend bought a house. The lease is under her boyfriend, my sister and her daughter. Her daughter had moved out because she couldn't afford to pay rent which is the reason why I ended up moving in. My sister's daughter ended up moving in with her dad but... show more I took over my sister's lease because her boyfriend bought a house. The lease is under her boyfriend, my sister and her daughter. Her daughter had moved out because she couldn't afford to pay rent which is the reason why I ended up moving in. My sister's daughter ended up moving in with her dad but apparently he is moving out and doesn't want her to come along so he wants her to find her own place. My sister still calls my place her place because she's under the lease which I think is not right and she won't give me back the house key. And she is now forcing me to take her daughter in because of the fact that she is under their lease.

I think its disrespectful that she did not bother to at least ask me or talk to me about it. I know that the pros of letting her move in is that I will pay less rent. I am so bothered and so heated that I want to say no to her.

My sister keeps threatening me that she can cancel the lease if you wanted to.

What should I do?